Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bubble Guppies Birthday Party

My little boy just turned three.  I can't even believe it!  One of his favorite shows is Bubble Guppies.  Because he has a summer birthday, it was perfect.  We went to a public park that has a huge splash pad.  The kids loved it.  We had Bubble Guppies themed food and snacks.

The Cake:  I had a little help with a sore bought confetti cake.  I thought it looked like colored "bubbles."  I made the buttercream icing from scratch.  Make sure you use gel food coloring with the icing.  I ordered the edible icing sheet online and had it customized.
Bubble Puppies Puppy Chow


Molly's Fruit Dip
Nonny's Fish Crackers

Oona's Juice Boxes
Gill's Turkey Sandwiches


Deema's Veggie Dip and Goby's Veggie/Fruit Tray






No comments:

Post a Comment