Friday, January 4, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls

These are so easy to make.  I found this recipe in an old cookbook my mother had given me when I went to college.  You will need 1/2 cup peanut butter, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, and about 8 ounces of chocolate flavored candy coating (I used Wilton's candy melts).


Mix the peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar in a bowl.  Stir until combined.
Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on wax paper.  Let stand until dry, about 20 minutes.
Melt candy coating according to directions on the bag.
Dip peanut butter balls into the candy coating, letting the excess coating drip off.  Return the chocolate coated peanut butter balls back on the waxed paper until candy coating is firm.
Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment